I thought I would give this blog thing a try. I figured it would be a neat way to share all the wonderful and not so wonderful moments of raising twins.On May 7th, the girls turned 6months! Riley weighed in at 14lbs 5oz and Jocelyn was 14lbs 10z. The doctor said the girls are doing great and loves how vocal they are. She talks with them during our visits and the girls talk back. She gets a kick out of them.
Jocelyn is a rolling machine. You put her on her back, she rolls to her stomach. You put her on her stomach, she rolls to her back. Riley on the other hand just enjoys lounging. She can roll, I just think she believes it is too much work. They both love Baby Einstein and putting everything they get their hands on in their mouths. They must taste test everything. Speaking of taste. They are eating cereal, fruits and veggies. They are really enjoying this whole experience. We eat in our diapers because we make such a mess. We call it food painting. There has been a couple of times we have had to put them in the sink to be hosed down. They want to hold the spoon and touch everything. As you can imagine, feeding them by myself can become quite messy.


Jocelyn Riley
They are growing so fast and we are loving every minute of being parents and cannot wait for all the fun adventures that lie ahead.





