Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2007

Can't Keep Up




Sorry I have not written in awhile. I thought I would not have trouble keeping up with posting all the excitement in our lives, but I was wrong. Scott reminded me the other day that I have been slacking. The girls are getting sooooooo big. Riley is sitting up on her own and Jocelyn is almost there. She does great until she gets excited and then she falls over. Jocelyn loves her stomach and is starting to pull her knees up (sign of crawling...oh, help me!) Riley is now starting to spend more time on her stomach, but still prefers to see the world sitting up.


We went to the Zoo and the girls had a great time. The monkeys came right up to the glass and the girls thought it was very funny.


They have decided to skip their bottles and go right for the good stuff..... table food. They love yogurt and sweet potatoes. Jocelyn has now learned how to vibrate her lips and chooses to do it while she is eating. We eat in our diapers a lot these days. Riley closes her eyes and puckers her lips when she is not ready for another bit. Personalities already!


We are venturing back to NY on July 19th and will be staying until August 13th. We can't wait and either can the grandparents. I am not sure who is looking forward to it more, Scott and I or the grandparents. We need a full nights sleep.


Hope all is well.

No comments: