Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Heading to Rochester

The count down is on... 2 days until the big drive to Rochester. We have decided to drive home this summer instead of flying. We have made 4-5 hour car rides without a problem, so why not 12! I am hoping to have enough ammunition (toys, food, DVDs) ready for anything that may arise. I would not be worried if the girls had a good track record for sleeping in the car. We have never been good sleepers, so keep your fingers crossed for us.

Besides the drive, we are very excited. Scott will join us for 10 days and the girls and I will be staying until the end of July. My mom gets the lucky job of driving back with us.

Since the girls and I will be gone for awhile, there will be no pictures posted for quite some time, but when we get back, we'll have tons! Be on the look out. I will post how the drive went and how much fun we are having with our grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles.


Dancing

No comments: