Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Since Returning...what have we done?

NOTHING!!!!

We returned to TN on January 8th. The first day back was spent readjusting and unpacking. Oh my, that is an all day process. It would have been nice to have had somewhere to ship the girls off to, but we manged to get mostly unpacked in one day. Don't cheer just yet. While this was a great accomplishment, baby #3 did not like it at all. I started having regular contractions and was put on bed rest for about a week. Since then, no contractions and I am starting to feel myself again. Well, as much of myself as possible considering the big belly I am carrying around. I'd show you the belly, but we have neglected this child so much, we don't have a picture to show . Shame on us! Yes, baby #3 has no nursery, no clothes, no pictures. Poor child. Actually, the baby will be bunking with us because I am not ready to put the girls back together in one room. If it is a girl, the child will have more clothes than she knows what to do with and if it is a boy, thank goodness for siblings. We will be inheriting all my nephews things. So actually, this child will be just fine.

The girls are getting so big and grown up. They have been getting along so well and are starting to play together without a constant battle. WHOA!! Their verbal skills are hysterical and we love to sit and just listen to them talk. They have recently become obsessed with Diego. We have resorted to taping it on our DVR.

The girls with their cousins Kevin(left) and Ryan(right)
Riley playing in the pretend sand at the Strong Museum in Rochester

Jocelyn the Queen


The girls love to play in Grandpa Nagel's dog cages. I don't think the dogs like it as much





1 comment:

Meredith said...

Wow- you have been busy. Glad the contractions stopped and not much longer to go. Are you still moving back home? We are trying to sell our house and I will be glad when we no longer have to have everything put away for showings. That's easier said than done with a little one.