Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

JACK!!!!


Family & Friends- I hope this message finds you in good health and good fortune.

Greetings from the St Josephs!

We just wanted to let you know that Riley & Jocelyn welcomed their little brother John David- affectionately known as Jack at high noon today.

Baby Jack is named after his Great Uncle John (Scott’s Uncle) and grandfather (Kristen’s father David).

The baby weighed in at a lofty 9 pounds and 8 ounces and was 21.5” long.

Both Mom and Baby Jack are doing well after the C-section and will be staying at the hospital until at least Wednesday (Stonecrest Hospital- Smyrna, TN).

Thanks for sharing in our joy. Scott, Kristen, Riley, Jocelyn and Jack look forward to hearing from y’all sometime soon!

Stay warm! This is just the beginning of great things in 2009 for the Saints!

And once again- thanks for all of your support. God Bless!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Congratulations! I know you are all very excited. I have been thinking about you guys all day hoping everything went well and everyone was healthy.

jill said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Brooke and I can't wait to meet Jack! I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that you are doing good, Kristen. I know you have helpers visiting, but if you need anything once you return home, let me know! Jill

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for all of you. He looks wonderful, and what a bruiser! He'll need to be big to stand up to those two big sisters! Love you!