Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Way TOOOO Long!

I have so much updating to do, I don't know where to start. SO much has happened since we moved. I can't wait to share all the pictures and news. Oh, wait, I can't... Scott has not edited the pictures and he will not let me post them until he does! Better hurry!

One piece of news that I can't wait to share is that I can officially say that we only have one child in diapers! Yes, the daunting task of potty training two at the same time is checked of our list. I hate to even say it, but it was rather easy. My biggest piece of advice to anyone is wait to your child wants to do it! The girls have been going on the big potty since Memorial Day. We have had a few accidents, but not anything like I was expecting. YEAH GIRLS!!!

As far as the big little man. Jack is 4.5 months old and weighs 19lbs! He is doing fabulous!! Rolling over, trying to sit up and talking up a storm. We have been so blessed with a three wonderful kids. I still can't believe it sometimes.

No comments: