Okay, okay, okay...I need to update on Jack's recovery. He is doing great. You would not even know the boy had surgery a few weeks ago and didn't eat for a week:)
On Tuesday, Jack went for his 6 month appointment, and he is in the 95% for everything. Just think where he would be if he hadn't lost two pounds. He weighs 20lbs 12.5oz and is 28.5 inches long. The child is a wild man. He rolls continuously until he can get to where he wants to go. I will set him down on the rug to help the girls and when I turn around, he is across the room. He is no longer my little monkey, he is my wild man! He is also sitting up on his own. He will fall over when he is reaching for something or gets too excited, so I put pillows all around him. He is still an easy going boy. We love his smile and his laugh. We recently put him in a doorway jumper and once he figured out how it worked, he has not stopped. He loves to jump. He will stay in his jumper for 20-30 minutes. He is really growing up too fast and I want him to slow down.
The girls are also doing great. A challenge at times. I pray that it is the age and that I am not raising bratty children. Hopefully starting in October they will be going to school on Tuesday and Thursdays. We have been on a waiting list since June, and as of October we should be at the top of the list. Only thing is we have to wait for two slots to open up. Kinda of sucks! The girls are into everything princess. Riley would wear a dress 24/7 if she could. Jocelyn loves to carry her purse everywhere...even to bed. Riley is so strong willed and Jocelyn is so caring. They love to play pretend anything...school, taking care of baby, cooking, going on a trip. It cracks me up to listen to them except for when they are mimicking me. Then it's not so funny. They only seem to remember how to mimic mommy when she is mean mommy and not nice mommy.
We love our family of five and can't wait for all the fun celebrations and holidays coming up.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment