Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Riley, Jocelyn and Jack


A New Year's Toast

The girls are growing up so fast. They will officially start kindergarten in 8 months, but who's counting. They absolutely love pre-k and are learning so much. They have three wonderful teachers who go above and beyond, but what teacher doesn't. Riley is taking tap and ballet and Jocelyn is taking an art class. Riley is the little princess and Jocelyn is showing signs of being our tomboy. I hope, because she seems to be my only hope for my daughter to follow in my footsteps playing soccer. Only time will tell. I can also tell the girls are really growing up because everyday life is getting easier. They are playing more by themselves and are getting along a lot better.
Jack, is, well, the perfect child. He is so laid back and easy going. He LOVES trains and cars. His vocabulary amazes us everyday. He loves to emulate his sisters and pretty much can do a lot of what he sees them doing.
The kids and I keep very busy during the week with many play dates. Yes, the weather was dreadfully cold last week, but we were at a balmy 35 today.
Our weekends are still and probably will be for a loooong time, all consumed by the projects around this house. We absolutely love our new house and the kids love all the space. Yesterday, I searched through the pictures on the computer to see if I could find before and after pictures for everyone, and I had no luck. The pictures are not in a folder for just our house, so I was not taking on the task of looking through multiple folders until I could find some. I apologize and I would like to show everyone our progress, but it will have to wait.

1 comment:

Mrs. Cherepko said...

I can't believe how much the girls are changing in the short time I've known them. They are definitely finding their own personalities and I love it! Then again, maybe I just know them better! Cute pics!