Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello Spring???

I'm even afraid to say it, but I think we may be coming out of winter or atleast the worst of it. It has been 40 and sunny the past few days. Yeah for Northern New York. The kids are at the playground with daddy and I am sure they are loving it. They have been begging to go to the playground, but up until a few weeks ago, you could barely see the playground.

On March 2, 2011, our easy going, fun-loving, handsome boy turned 2. Yikes, already!!! Where did the last two years go? Lets see, we moved from TN when he was 2 months old, he had emergency surgery at 6 months old, and for most of the last year of his life, we have and still are renovating a house. Well, I guess that answers my question. I feel that time is going so much faster with Jack then it did with the girls. Is that because I was a first time mom trying to find my way in the mothering world, or because there was two? Whatever the reason, I want time to SLOW down. Well, maybe for Jack, but not for the girls. I am counting down the months until they start kindergarten. I will not be that mother crying as I drop them for that first day. I will be doing cartwheels down the street. Am I a bad mother for wanting this?? I have questioned that for quite awhile. I don't think I am a bad mother, but a mother to twins who needs a break from two very strong willed girls who are so ready to be in school. I love them dearly and so enjoy all the time we have had together, but for their sake and mine, the count down has begun.

No comments: