Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Doing Great

Jack is doing really well. He is not in as much pain as he has been the past few days and the doctors say he looks good. His cath and NG tube have been diconnected which makes it easier to move him around and even hold him. I have actually gotten right into bed with him. He did pull his NG tube out of his nose yesterday. After it was put back in he would not leave it alone. We ended up swaddling him which actually made him happier all around and he slept all through the night. Except for a little disruption from our roommate at 1:30 in the morning. I am happy to report that our roommate has gone home, so we have our quiet room back. When they first brought our roommate in, everything was fine, but as the day and night went on...lets just say it was interesting. Jack is sleeping right now and I have actually put some makeup on.

Scott returned to Watertown last night and is going to work the next few days . He will return on Saturday to spend time with Jack The girls and Scott are going to head back to Watertown on Sunday. Grandma and Poppy are going to take care of the girls until Jack and I come home! I think discharge is possibly Tuesday or Wednesday, but Jack has to be able to go to the bathroom, and eat on his own before we can leave.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: